The Hot Box!!!!

So I know lot of people love to talk shit!!!! Go right ahead spill the beans here!! You can be a man about it and use ur name!! or you can bitch up and say it anonymously either way u'll be heard!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

CeCe's Baaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!

Ok guys so is it just me or has Ciara just produced the "Bitch get Over Him" anthem a.k.a Never Ever!!!! I love this song.....its so real.....and im pretty sure soooooooo many girls can relate.....I love how she captures the love interest getting pissy when he see's her new boo....cuz u kno that's how it is sumtimes. Sidenote is it just me or shud Ciara be in the Circus she be doin some back breakin type ishhh in this video......Soooooo i hope u guys enjoy this video as much as i do. <3>miszcolbz::.






No comments:

Post a Comment