The Hot Box!!!!

So I know lot of people love to talk shit!!!! Go right ahead spill the beans here!! You can be a man about it and use ur name!! or you can bitch up and say it anonymously either way u'll be heard!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Have You Found Urs???

So I'm in Goldstein Student Center and this tall dark and handsome....hot tamale of a man comes in!!! Have u ever felt like this ur like what do i do? how do i look? does my breath stink? omg is he gonna come sit here? here? next 2 me!! WTF Instant Orgasm almost!!! So he takes a seat, grazes my shoulder, and then his beautiful full lips say "Wus Good Colbz" or was it "Girl i wanna scoop u like a pound a vanilla ice cream" idk i really cant remember what he said. I was to busy imagining me and him taking long walks on the beach.....with no socks or shoes...sand between our toes!!! I couldn't even concentrate on my facebooking while his sweet smell of Old Spice was invading my nasal passages. Is this love????? Noooooo it can't be..... THIS IS DEFINITELY LUST!!! I wanna have his little African babies......shit i'd go back 2 Africa if it means i cud be buried under his massive self for long periods of time. I cud see it now...Me, Him, Lions, Nappy headed kids, sunscreen..... aw n looooootss of OFF bug spray, aw and one of those cute canopy beds i wud love 2 have one of those but back 2 the point!!! I have decided that i am the luckiest girl in the Cuse....maybe even the world cuz this guy just happens 2 be my Valentine..... Which brings me 2 my point!! Ladies its less than a week from the big day... Have u found ur African Prince?? U kno the guy that cud make u jump up and down on one leg while barking like a dog like that chick from Comin 2 America....Well if u havent....I Suggest u Get on That cuz u cant have mine!!! <3 .::MiszColbz::.



Abdul K.
My Valentine
Eat Ur Heart Out Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment