The Hot Box!!!!

So I know lot of people love to talk shit!!!! Go right ahead spill the beans here!! You can be a man about it and use ur name!! or you can bitch up and say it anonymously either way u'll be heard!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sweat it Out: The Dream is Talking that Real ISH!!!

So like always my MoneyMakinMeo put me on to this one!!! Why is the dream actin a fool like this?? He went in on this one!! Is it just me or is he the R.Kelly of rhe future......just jokin no one is messin wit kellz...but i am feeling this one i can't even front!!! Ladies how many times have u went to look in the mirror after gettin some good good!!! YIIIKKKEEESSS Its OKkkkk The Dream Understands.....He just wants you to relax and Sweat it Out, Sweat it Out, Sweat it Out!! OMG I'm still Laughin!!!

"Girl Call Latisha Yo Beautician....Cuz yo Hair gon' need fixin"


No comments:

Post a Comment