The Hot Box!!!!

So I know lot of people love to talk shit!!!! Go right ahead spill the beans here!! You can be a man about it and use ur name!! or you can bitch up and say it anonymously either way u'll be heard!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Remember the Preliminaries? (Podcast(ClickMe))

So its February and people are still excited and the name on everyone's lips is still OBAMA!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS well there's no complaints from this direction you know i love my president......and fellow Chicagoan (had 2 throw that n there u kno lol). But does anyone remember when everything wasn't go squeaky clean between Obama and Clinton? has everyone forgot about the heated debates over who was gonna win the democratic ticket? I didn't!!! I remember arguing with a number of my friends over who deserved to take it!!! I was never one of the people who tried to beat others over the head with who they should vote for but i did encourage people to look past the big images of both candidates and try 2 concentrate on the issues.

Wrote a Song about it........wanna hear it?? Here it go!! lol (please tell me y'all know where that sayin came from lolz : P) Know but seriously listen 2 my podcast about what i was thinking about the situation about a year ago!! Click the title/Link above 2 listen to podcast (Remember the Preliminaries?).

No comments:

Post a Comment